Who needs a Trade Show Specialist?
- Trade Show & Event Coordinators
- Marketing Communications Managers
- Exhibit Industry Suppliers
- Anyone who exhibits at Craft Shows, Bridal Fairs or Recruiting Expos
Call on a Trade Show Specialist when you are ready to:
- Define exhibiting objectives/goals
- Outline basic pre-show and at-show marketing strategies
- Develop a lead management plan
- Design publicity strategies
- Recommend staff selection techniques and incentives
- Create a booth staffing manual for the show
Attention: Show Managers!
Discover how to make your show a feature attraction with special services designed just for Show Management.
Check out the new Trade Show Insights podcast with news, tips & tools to expand your knowledge of exhibiting.
Hear Marlys interviewed in Interpretive Exhibits' "Listening Lounge"
If you're in the Kansas City area, get involved in the 'Y.E.S. - Your Exhibit Success' network to meet and learn from others in the trade show industry. In addition to Y.E.S. event announcements, this special Web site also features news, job postings, and more.
For more resources, visit our Hot Links or Good Read: Trade Shows pages.
Now you can also read trade show articles by Marlys or find out about her book, Build a Better Trade Show Image.
Take our Exhibit industry interest survey!